Booze.Blog; where we don’t just write reviews, but also hope to entertain & educate.
Wit, wisdom, practicality, humor… and, let’s face it, impracticality. All can be found here in one way or another. This isn’t just about the booze, it’s about opinions, traditions, old ways, new views, seeking trends, bucking trends, and breaking trends.
More than just one man’s quest for the perfect Gibson.
Everyone remembers their first taste of hard liquor. Eron Garcia’s was Jack Daniels. And over 20 years later, he can’t smell the stuff without going into dry heaves.
Education, experimentation, and experience have managed to temper his palate. Along with his super-taster wife and a small team of friends, the Booze Guru sets sail for new cocktail territories.
- All alcohol taste-tested and reviewed herein is done so by American adults age 30 or older.
- All alcohol is taste-tested and reviewed at room temperature (66 to 76 degrees Fahrenheit) and in one fluid ounce increments (or less) unless otherwise noted in the review.
- No one has been bribed, bullied, coerced, tricked, nor financially compensated for the reviews, recipes, opinions and advice contained herein.
- We do not taste-test nor review alcohol at bars.
- We will taste-test, review, and create recipes upon request.